Join us this Advent season at any of our wonderful seasonal events:
- December 10th—Children’s Program 9:30 AM & 11:15 AM “The Friendly Beasts”–Experience the wonder of Christmas through the eyes of the animals in this delightful children’s program offered by our Wonder Years kids at Kid’s Time: 9:30am/11:15am.
- December 11th—Blue Christmas Service @ 7 PM in our Sanctuary–Our special Blue Christmas Service offers the opportunity to take in the season with joy and tenderness. It is a gentle, positive and affirming service that allows for the remembrance of loved ones in a beautiful way. There will be a special table set up on the Chancel for pictures or mementos of people you may be remembering this Christmas season. Please feel free to invite friends or neighbors!
- December 17th—Choir Cantata at 11:15 AM AND our annual all-church Christmas Brunch served between the morning services 9:30-11:30 AM.–This superb double feature makes this Sunday one you won’t want to miss! Our Chancel Choir will be in full Christmas spirit as they fill the Sanctuary with the sounds of a favorite Christmas Cantata! Our youth will prepare a holiday feast fit for a king at our annual all church Christmas brunch! Invite a friend or neighbor!
- Christmas Caroling: Help us spread Christmas Joy from 3pm – 5pm on Sunday Dec. 17th.–Our merry band of carolers will head out to bring song and cheer to our shut ins. No need to sing in a choir…just bring your smiles and hearts filled with love! Santa hats and carol sheets provided! We will be carpooling and will be back to the church by 5pm.
- December 24th—Simple Morning Service at 9 AM–This simple service will celebrate the 4th Sunday of Advent with a special message and plenty of Christmas hymns. Nursery care is provided (infant – 3yrs) but there will not be Wonder Years
- December 24th—Christmas Eve Candlelight Services 5 PM & 10 PM with a Choir Concert beginning at 9:30 PM –Our candlelight services are rich offerings celebrating the birth of Jesus on this special holy night! Each offers superb music and message designed to unveil the wonder of Christmas! Make one of our Candlelight services part of your family tradition this Christmas Eve!
- December 31st—10 AM Combined Service (no 6pm)–Celebrate the coming of the new year with your church family! There will be lots of joyous singing, fellowship, and a great message! We will have Nursery care for infants – 3yrs but no Wonder Years …kids welcomed to be part of the service!