Deadline to apply: March 31st, 2018 — Check Back Next Year!Apply Here
Please Include the following with your application:
- Three letters of recommendation from non-relatives, including one from an instructor and one from a church member, preferably one who has worked with you and knows you well.
- Your autobiography, including your goals, ambitions, work experience, activities in the church, volunteer work, leadership, music, youth work, travel, extra-curricular school and community activities, and any other helpful information about you.
- A Completed FUMC Memorial Scholarship Financial Form- will be given to you at time of interview.
- A copy of your transcripts.
- An interview with Scholarship Committee is required (to be arranged individually with each candidate.)
Our scholarship program has been supported by individual donations and by The United Methodist Women. These funds have been invested by our very capable financial personnel. And, in one case, a scholarship is totally funded by a former member of our church who has honored her deceased grandson. The success of the Church Scholarship Commission is a collaboration of many people over many years and is currently quite stable financially.