Wonder Years is the name of our children’s program for Nursery through 5th grade. We have an excellent team of leaders who love spending time with your kids!
Nursery care is available for infants through 3 years at both morning services. Infants can be dropped off in the Nursery before the services start.
Children will meet their leaders in the Lobby immediately following Children’s Time and can be picked up by parents in their classrooms immediately following each of the morning service!
Our Wonder Years Leaders:
Nursery Care: Nicole Sinderson 9:30 and 11:15am
Kate Turner PreK-K 9:30 and 11:15am
Natasha Henneinke 1st-2nd 11:15am
Julia Major 3-5th 11:15am
Andy McClure Children’s Ministry Coordinator and 1st-5th @ 9:30am
CLASSROOM LOCATIONS: The Nursery and PreK-K rooms are located on the 3rd floor just down the hallway from the Lobby. The 1st-3rd is in Room 22 and 4th-6th is in Room 20. Both rooms are on the 2nd floor.
Upcoming Special Events and Activities in December:
1. Decorating the Church for Christmas: Join a merry band of elves as we decorate and string lights in front, in the Sanctuary, and in Fellowship Cafe on Wednesday Novemebr 28th 3-5pm.
2. Gifts for Good Holiday Maker Faire Dec. 2nd 1-4pm Don’t miss this amazing event and invite a friend!
3. Special Children’s Play Practice: Saturday Dec. 8th 10am to noon in the Sanctuary. This is a mandatory rehearsal. Please rsvp with Andy!
4. Sunday December 9th: Children’s Christmas Program will be presented during Children’s Time at BOTH 9:30 and 11:15am services. Please have your children at church by 9am so they can get their costumes on and do a sound check! Questions? Contact Peggy or Andy
5. Caroling: Saturday Dec. 22nd 1-3pm This is an fun activity for families! Meet in the Social Hall and we will car pool from there!
6. Monday December 24th: 5pm Candlelight Service We hope you and your families will make this beautiful and inspiring service part of your Christmas Eve plans!
7. Sunday December 30th: 10am Family Worship Service ONLY *No Wonder Years, Nursery, or Youth today